Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I owe back taxes on 2.5 acres in the Kingman, AZ area and

Customer Question

I owe back taxes on 2.5 acres in the Kingman, AZ area and have been summoned to appear on the matte. I now have the funds to pay the taxes due. I reside in southern Calif. The plaintiff appears to have an attorney.
I'd like to know what to expect when I appear and what I need to do to prevent the loss of the land.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

What is the summons for? Is the plaintiff someone who bought the tax lien and is now foreclosing?

.

How far behind are the taxes? Over 3 years?

.

.

thanks