MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

My parents avery elderly 85,96 they have willed me their

Customer Question

my parents avery elderly 85,96 they have willed me their mobile home when they pass $70,000, they just barley live on a shoe string. i would like to send them 300.400. a month. could i write up a interest only loan and purchase the home on a personal loan and write off the interest each year and when they pass just take position of the home. would i need a contract and a quick deed
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?
Customer: cal
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Yes. You can do that type of an arrangement. However, you will need to draft a contract and a quitclaim deed.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
thx i will do that

No problem. Please do not forget to rate my response when you can. Thank you.