Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
66887675

I've had my e-mail hackked by a woman who has an order of

Customer Question

I've had my e-mail hackked by a woman who has an order of protection against me. How should I handle this?
JA: Was an application for a protective order filed? Has an order been issued?
Customer: The order for one year was issued 5-5-2016
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: \I have not yet reported it as I was tracing who initiated the hack.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She also stated in the order that I was stalking her, when I would walk by her home that's in the same neighborhood.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Thelawman2 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

First, you can file a complaint with the IC3 at the following website: https://www.ic3.gov/faq/default.aspx

After you file a complaint with the IC3, the information is reviewed by an analyst and forwarded to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement or regulatory agencies with jurisdiction.

You can also contact local law enforcement directly to report the crime. However, the IC3 route might be the simplest process for you.

You may also want to contact the court that has issued the protection order against you to notify them that the woman has hacked your e-mail. You may want to request to modify the protection order to prevent her from interfering in your life as well, and if she continues to do so, you seek a civil contempt order.