Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My home Philadelphia Pennsylvania can I sue someone in North

Customer Question

My home Philadelphia Pennsylvania can I sue someone in North Carolina
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What would you be suing the NC person for?

Did you see my question?

Are you there?

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist others that are waiting for answers to their questions. Once you respond to my question I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He said that I falsified some information to him

I tried to accept the phone call request, but there was a payment failure. You should be contacted by the site to fix the issue.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Update
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

I can't call directly. Rather, when you request a phone call and I accept it, assuming the payment was correct, it will then connect through a service where calls can be monitored for quality assurance, etc... I can't contact you directly per the terms of service of this site. So when I see the phone call request offer again such that I can accept it, I will accept it. Can you send the request again?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I talk to customer service and update my payment file you can call

I can't call without accepting the phone call request. You see, when you request a phone call, a window pops up on my screen that says that you've requested a phone call. I can accept it or reject it. I tried to accept it last time, but there was a payment failure. I cannot call you directly. When there's not a payment failure, it goes to a screen that allows me to initiate a phone call which connects us through a switchboard at JustAnswer. Does that make sense?

On your screen, do you have a "request additional services" or something like that?

Hello?