Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I live in NC, my wife and I are in therapy but I feel we

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** live in NC, my wife and I are in therapy but I feel we need 90 days not in the same home to "heal the bro***** *****d", we have 3 children, seeing a marriage/family counselor weekly, i feel it is very important to let things settle, i am afraid and do not know the consequences or my options to temporarily be away for 90 days or so, meeting with marriage counselor 4p, tomorrow, i need to understand any implications if i lease for 3 months or should i just stay somewhere without a 3 month lease? thx
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is marriage related, but I live in NC
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just need to know any liabilities or unseen issues if I take space to help therapy for 90 days of so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Can you please clarify for me exactly what your question is?