Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I have a cps worker investigating a homeschool parent can

Customer Question

i have a cps worker investigating a homeschool parent can she do that as fas as school is concern i am in michigan
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: as far as
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
CPS social workers are some of the most incompetent, negligent and abusive individuals you will ever encounter. If they did receive a complaint, they do have an obligation to investigate the program or even the parent. So, they do have the authority to investigate claims of abuse and the parent would be wise to protect themselves from these biased social workers and to prevent them from changing words or fabricating evidence against the parent and having an attorney involved protects the parent.