Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Needing to write rebuttal to employer's position statement,

Customer Question

needing to write rebuttal to employer's position statement
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alabama
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My charge was filed May 2015., I have until 10/25/to rebut the Employer's position statement.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What you suggest ( unsure )
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Please read the information below. We are not permitted to draft a rebuttal response for you; but if you need some pointers on how to do one yourself, I may be able to assist you. You may want to opt for the phone call option on this; which is a premium service. I will send an offer to you. The cost is $59.00.

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.