MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

We were going to buy a motor home, signed paper and now

Customer Question

We were going to buy a motor home, signed paper and now decided to back out of it.... are we able to do that??
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?
Customer: Washington state... it is a 2000
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: All we did is sign a purchase agreement... don't know is anything has been filed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Unfortunately, there is no 3-day cooling off period for auto buyers. The only thing that would allow you to cancel would be a cancellation clause in the actual purchase contract you signed.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.