How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 28510
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Loren, one final question please. Does my sister have to

Customer Question

Loren, one final question please. Does my sister have to show records of the 1200.00 a month she received for 5 years
Submitted: 1 day ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 day ago.
presumably your sister would need to account for her use of his money too.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 day ago.
If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.
There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.
A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.
Thank you!
Expert:  Loren replied 1 day ago.

Did yo uhave further questions before you rate my service to you?

Related Legal Questions