Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I have an online bank account with Ally bank and due to a

I have an online bank account with Ally bank and due to a system upgrade 3 weeks ago I'm no longer able to access my bank account. I have spend in total probably about 10 hours to call and write emails without any result.
Can I get some legal advise what to do please
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If they still cannot provide you access to your accounts, then legally your recourse is filing suit in court in FL for breach of contract and serving the Bank and bringing them to court for the damages you have suffered from not being able to access your accounts as their account holder agreement with you provides that you would be able to do.