Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

My Fife-Teen year old special needs daughter was Sexually

Customer Question

My Fife-Teen year old special needs daughter was Sexually Assaulted in the basement at her school on Oct 4th 2016. and the student that did this was arrested the next day furthermore there is a video recording of the crime and I'm seeking counsel . I live in Baltimore MD.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, etc. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.

I am so sorry to hear about this. While we cannot represent you I am happy to answer any questions you have about how to proceed.