Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I bought Viagra online for personal use from a company in

Customer Question

I bought Viagra online for personal use from a company in india. I have received my viagra that I ordered.
The foreign postal administration from india submitted an inquiry to us postal service wanting to know if I received the parcel in the mail. US postal service wants me to answer questioner of when item was received or if item was not received. There is a place for me to sign and date.
I am not sure if I am in legal trouble for buying Viagra online and if I should be honest and tell them that I did receive the parcel. I get my Viagra prescription from Veterans hospital but they only give me a four day supply and I have to take two pills for it to work which reduces it to a 2 day supply per month.
Do I need to answer questioner and do I need to let them know that I did receive parcel. I did not have to sign for delivery.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Are you online with me?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

There is no requirement that you answer the inquiry from the postal service. You can ignore it.

However, if you have a prescription, you are not breaking any laws.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you!