Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I just got into a legal contract with JD byrider I feel like

Customer Question

I just got into a legal contract with JD byrider I feel like I've been ripped off the Kelley blue book value is only $4000 but they're selling it to me for $10,000 I did not notice this until the time of the closing which the consultant explained to me the pricing but made it seem as though everything including registration fees and every and all other fees equal $10,000 with the car itself is actually $10,000. I've only had the car for two days now and I would like to know whether I can get out of the contract I live in Virginia also when I test drove the car I told the consultant that my brakes needed to be checked he gave me a card and told me to set up an appointment with the warranty guy
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, this is a matter of contract. If you signed agreeing to terms then your option is you either have to renegotiate the contract with them and try to get if for less or legally you are bound to the terms of your contract. When someone enters into a car purchase contract, it is on the buyer to do their due diligence regarding pricing and if they feel to do so and get involved in an agreement paying too much, that fault is on the buyer for signing the contract.