LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I have a spousal support for payment of 3449.00 weekly. What

Customer Question

I have a spousal support for payment of 3449.00 bi weekly. What happens in three pay period months?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 7 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

it should not be an issue. The reason why I say this is because if the court order requires it bi-weekly, the money would be owed every two weeks. Unless the court order requires you to pay every paycheck/period, your obligation would be to only pay the support every two weeks.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!