Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

I manage a Nevada LLC in Las Vegas. 8 months ago, I placed a

I manage a Nevada LLC in Las Vegas.
8 months ago, I placed a significant amount in escrow with a Michigan escrow agent as part of the procedure to lease a Stand-by Letter of Credit from a Isle of Man registered firm which is represented by its director whgo is a resident of Michigan.
I have been misled by the aforesaid for all this time and this has caused me business losses and loss of reputation. The issue seems to be of criminal character. There is also another individual connected with this transaction who was a Las Vegas resident.'I am still in contact with these individuals. However, I would like to know where I should file a complaint.
I have been told of a New York Bank and a business celebrity who are also involved in this transaction.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

I would file here in Michigan as it would be regulated there.

http://www.michigan.gov/difs/0,5269,7-303-12902_12907---,00.html

It would also be possible to sue this person in Michigan as well if they reside there.You would need Michigan lawyer to send demand and sue if unresolved.

Lawyer for you here if you want to sue.

Lawyer Referral Service—(800)(###) ###-####/p>

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to sue. Please send me your firm's credentials

I am not allowed clients foo site here under terms of service, use lawyer referral above.Thanks again and the best to you.