LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

An appeal for a de novo hearing was entered by Plaintiff

Customer Question

An appeal for a de novo hearing was entered by Plaintiff after losing the Motion for Summary Judgement heard by an Associate Judge. The Plaintiff and Defendant did not object to the hearing by the Associate Judge prior to the hearing. The Plaintiff's reason for requesting a de novo hearing is that the Associate Judge was not familiar with the peculiarities and history of the case. Is this sufficient reason for a de novo hearing?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 8 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What State is this in?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry, but I did not authorize the 2nd charge of 42.00 to my account by justananswer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
how do i get it reversed?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 7 days ago.
You can contact disinter service if there is an issue with what has been charged. Please let me know once this is corrected and I would be happy to still assist