Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
66887675

Also, one or more of his lackies did damage to the car;

Also, one or more of his lackies did damage to the car; drilled holes in the dash to reattach it after breaking off the factory attachment tabs, in addition they epoxied the mirror control in place so it no longer operates. to answer the next question , No these parts are not available.

Hello Chris.

Thank you for the request. These are additional damages that can be sued for in any lawsuit against the mechanic. This would be pursued under the second scenario that I put in my previous answer (the one related to negligence). This would probably not require a mechanic to testify on your behalf though since this is damage that is clearly uncalled for and a judge can easily understand. The engine issue is slightly different because it would require an understanding of why the car would continue not to run even after the repairs being made.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'll check all of my paperwork and see what I can dig up.

Feel free to come back in the future if you need me to take a look at your paperwork. Please provide positive feedback again!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. A motor rebuilt to factory specs, should run as such.

You are welcome. Please remember to provide a 5-star rating!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
far all 5s. Thank you