Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Case Review #8A8-1F1-2A88 from accidentattorneys.com N Nolo

Customer Question

Case Review #8A8-1F1-2A88 from accidentattorneys.com
N
Nolo Network
to me
8 minutes agoDetails
This message has been modified to fit your screen. Tap here to show original.
David Rendon-velasquez,
Thank you for your submission!
Next Step: Contact Your Lawyers Today!
Your case has been emailed to the lawyers listed below for review. We encourage you to contact these lawyers directly. Remember to mention that they should have already received your case via email from accidentattorneys.com.
Fenstersheib & Berkowitz, P.A.
Office Information
Phone Number:(###) ###-####
Website: www.fenstersheibandberkowitz.com
Office Location: 520 West Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Beach FL, 33009
View Profile
Hickey Law Firm, P.A.
"FIGHTING FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" The advice you need. The representation you want. The compensation you deserve.
Office Information
Phone Number:(###) ###-####
Website: www.hickeylawfirm.com
Office Location:***** , Suite 510, Miami FL, 33131
View Profile
John D. Mooney P.A.
For over ten years we have helped injury victims get the compensation they deserve, whether it be a car accident, slip and fall, wrongful death, motorcycle accidents, tire separation cases, dog bites, products liability.
Office Information
Phone Number:(###) ###-####
Website: http://www.johndmooneypa.com
Office Location: 2740 East Oakland Park Boulevard #302, Fort Lauderdale FL, 33306
View Profile
Contact Information
Question Answer
First Name David
Last Name Rendon-velasquez
Email***@******.***
Phone(###) ###-####
Case Summary Results
Question Answer
Status of the Claim Demand for compensation made
When Did the Incident Occur? >3 years ago
Primary Injury Other (Describe next)
Case Description
Please help me I use to live with a former roommate we had a falling out I have for a couple years been trying to get my items and have not had such luck. Through emails, via cell phone, land lines, txt message and phone call calls. I have had to luck. Please help me me she is doing it out of despite, I also have a feeling she has sold most of my things. This is is all of sentimental value because it is gifts, cards, and pictures of my parents whom passsed away in. 2010 both parents from cancer. Please this has affected my health and I have night terrors because I have not had closure of having my belongings and items of which mean to me. Please help me guide me in the right direction. I kindly look forward to your assistance and help.
To learn more about your legal issue, consider Nolo's legal self-help resources. Check out Nolo's Store!
To guarantee inbox delivery of your consultation emails in the future, please add***@******.*** to your address book or safe sender list. To learn how, please visit http://www.nolo.com/help/safe-sender-instructions
This notification email was sent to you by Martindale-Nolo. You are receiving this email because you submitted a consultation request on accidentattorneys.com. accidentattorneys.com is a registered domain of Martindale-Nolo.
Disclaimer: accidentattorneys.com is not a referral service, and no attorney-client, doctor-patient, or confidential relationship is or should be formed by the use of this site. The providers listed do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by accidentattorneys.com or Martindale-Nolo.
Copyright 2016 Martindale-Nolo. All rights reserved.
Reply
Forward
[Premier Business Centers in Miami, FL] - Doc Probe has an opportunity for you!
I2:52 am
Indeed Job Alert
Indeed Premier Business Centers jobs in Miami, FL » Post your resume on Indeed It only takes a few seconds 1 new job found Correspondent Lending Account Executive Doc Probe - Miami, FL Requirements for
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this issue for us? We are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site and we are only allowed to provide information to customers.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
View Profile
Contact Information
Question Answer
First Name David
Last Name Rendon-velasquez
Email***@******.***
Phone(###) ###-####Case Summary Results
Question Answer
Primary Injury Other (Describe next)Case Description
David Rendon
Thank you for your reply.
You are clear and understand we cannot represent you in any legal matter? I need to make sure before we proceed.
Also, please specify your question for us. Thank you.