Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have been beaten an abused. I do not have the right to

Customer Question

I have been beaten an abused. I do not have the right to consent. Doctors have no scientific or medical validity, no X-rays, no brain scans, chemical imbalance test to prove I have a mental disorder. the Doctors diagnoses are completely subjective. and explain any possible side effects of the recommended treatments. I was taken to probate court, the baker act says I was to have Neuropsychological evaluation in 5 days. I did not have to be locked up be cause I did not hurt anyone or myself. I was locked up any way held for 40 days. When brought to court there was no Neuropsychological evaluation I had been drug with out consent, had been held down and drug. I am drug free now head is getting clear, they want to drug me again, I am 65 come under new laws. elder justice act, I have more information, I need help some people who staff me say I am getting better, do not know what to do, have been colehursed. need help.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot actually represent you, it is against state law I am afraid. Also, under the Elder Justice Act, you have a right to seek protection from abuse from the state department of social services Adult Protection Unit.
What is your specific question for us?