Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I continue to receive "ACCESS DENIED" when I attempt to fill

Customer Question

I continue to receive "ACCESS DENIED" when I attempt to fill out the form and pay $5.00. I entered my question. To add to it. My Ex- husband is retired, however, is an educated Voc. Rehab. Counselor for the VA when this happened. He knew exactly what he was doing when this happened. The pills I needed to stop the seizures were sitting on the kitchen table. It is obvious to me he wanted me to die. My family talked to him and begged him to take me to the hospital. Finally, on the 4th day, my son called an ambulance from NY, and when my husband heard it coming down the street, he said, "I think you should go to the hospital." I was totally unconscious for 3 days and gained consciousness on the 4th day.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
How long ago did all of this happen? Please use the REPLY button to respond.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Phone service is a premium service and I will send you a request which is up to you to accept or you can continue here for the regular fee.