Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I had a car accident5/20 1992 and the lawyer of the other

Customer Question

I had a car accident5/20 1992 and the lawyer of the other person placed a judgment on my license and it states that the attorney for the plaintiff did send a true and correct copy of the writ of summons to defendant by certified mail on june 29, 2005 and it came back returned. I did not live at that address and had the attorney actually looked for me he would have seen through the courts that my home was in foreclose and I had in fact sold the property in April of 2005 and did complete a address change with the post office in that county, I would like to file an Improper service grounds to have it dismissed and the accident was not my fault
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Pa and yes papers have been filed
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a judgment against my licensed did you read what I sent?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 14 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

How long ago did you find out and learn of this?