AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney At Law
66829710

MY SON HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, WHICH HE

Customer Question

MY SON HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, WHICH HE DENIES. HE HIRED A LAWYER ON THE INTERNET. HOW CAN WE CHECK ON THE LAWYER'S WIN LOSS RECORD AND GET OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE LAWYER? THE LAWYER WANTS A JURY TRIAL AND SAYS OUR SON HAS A 70% CHANCE OF WINNING. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  AttyCBradford replied 1 month ago.

Generally the best place to look up information on a lawyer is on the state bar website. For the state of Connecticut the website is:

http://www.ctbar.org/search/custom.asp?id=2968

You would put in the lawyer's name and see what comes up. However, win loss records are not usually public. You can check those on his website if they post them or such sites as Yelp, Facebook, etc and checking out their reviews. The fact that he thinks he has a 70 % chance of winning, means he believes that the Jury on a 70% basis might find your son not guilty.

I hope this has answered all your questions. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask and I will respond as soon as I can. If your questions have been answered please accept this answer and provide positive feedback.

Thank you