Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to assure that I Fill Out My at-issue, certificat Of

Customer Question

I want to assure that I Fill Out My at-issue, certificat Of readiness CI-120 correctly For Monterey County
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. We both Showed up for Court in April. Our next court date is in November 2016. The court representative asked that one of us(she said it didn't matter which one of us) file an at-issue before the November court date. Since I'm the petitioner I volunteered to file it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Noi think that is it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wait I forgot I won't have cell service until after 5, so a email will be fine I guess.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 month ago.

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

I will be happy to assist you in filling out the CI-120 At-Issue Memorandum. However, I can only do this as part of a premium services offer, because what you are requesting is a bona fide legal service. I will send you the offer and you can accept or decline at your discretion.

Thanks for using Justanswer!