Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I work at the airport in florida, i was renewing my badge on

Customer Question

i work at the airport in florida, i was renewing my badge on the process of the renewal, the airport badging office told me after two weeks that they can't renew my badge because tsa put a block /restriction on my name of verification of status in the united states, i have been trying to reach out to tsa and there sending me back to the local airport badge office, which however someone was telling that the headquater office is in virginia which i call twice and it was no helps, i'm just trying to get the proper contact number for tsa + mailing address to proof of my resident in the USA so i can start back my job. plz and thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

TSA main headquarters is 601 12th St S. Arlington, Virginia 22202. Phone.(###) ###-#### However, you need to call them first and see what specific information they want you to send to them before just sending it and also you need to ask them who specifically to send it to, because if you simply send it to them, they will have no clue what to do with it.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thats the same number iv'e call and there giving me the run around
Thank you for your reply.

That is the only number available for them. Also, you need to go see the TSA manager at your airport with your documentation as well and ask for their assistance. Realistically, TSA can be a very bureaucratic agency and even we have hard times dealing with them. When you call the number, you need to stick with them and keep asking for a supervisor and work your way up the supervisor chain until you get someone to help. There are no other ways to deal with them OTHER than to sue them in federal court for illegally denying you approval for false grounds and you can seek money damages from your lost wages for their actions.