Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

I have had an LLC for a number of years now. I have never

Customer Question

I have had an LLC for a number of years now. I have never received any income from it either. Recently I was told that I just needed to add one word to the name of my company. ie. GELCO Solutions, LLL to Gelco Energy Solutions, LLL. Can I do this through a resolution in my Charter?
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: CT
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, every month and every year to the state
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: y
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 11 days ago.

Here is the form and the instructions that you need to do the name change for the LLC.

Please Note:

(1) The information provided above is general in nature and for educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information. If you need or want legal advice you should consult with a local lawyer of your choice who can better guide you after reviewing all the pertinent facts and details. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and

(3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.