Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience

I have Tardive dysnea from seroquel. My head is constantlyu

Customer Question

I have Tardive dysnea from seroquel .
My head is constantlyu moving as a side effect from it. Do I have a case to sue?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Yes you may have a cause of action against the manufacturer of the drug. In fact there are a number of lawfirms that are putting together class action lawsuits on this very issue.

This article discusses the issue in greater detail:

You can find attorneys pursuing these cases by Google searching:

seroquel lawsuit

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,