CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Order id: 16392733-457 Account: 9123554 Today is 10-12-2016,

Customer Question

Order id: 16392733-457
Account:(###) ###-####Today is 10-12-2016, Wednesday.
Using the internet it said that "Just Answers" internet lawyers had advice to find a small claims lawyer without paying a $5,000 dollars lawyer fee to start the court case.
My name is***** and I am a membership customer with Just Answers.
Where do I start to find a "lawyer" for a small claims of $10,000 and I do not have to pay a $5,000 dollars lawyer fee?customer
Brian Aaron
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 month ago.
Dear customer,
Experts in just answer cannot represent you in your court proceeding. We are a general informative forum only.
However, small claims court is intended to be where you can file a claim without having to retain a lawyer (most states do bit permit lawyers in small claims at all).
However, many customers on the forum here do get assistance with their small claims case by asking specific questions about the proceedings or for information about their state's system.
If you provide me with the state you are located in I can usually find small claims guides and information to help you get started.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
10-13-2016
The customer for this small claims case lives in the state of California.
zip code 90017.
Order id: 16392733-457
Account:(###) ###-####
customer
Brian *****

California courts have one of the best (arguably the best) self help site for small claims. You can find all of the forms necessary to prosecute a small claims case, including the demand letter, as well as information on the procedures and tips to use in court and how to enforce a successful judgment, here.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-smallclaims.htm