Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In 2007 my mother signed her deed to me. I have lived with

Customer Question

in 2007 my mother signed her deed to me. I have lived with her for 16 years to keep her at home. the attorney added a living estate right telling me that should she move out or die the property would revert to me. I Can no longer keep her at home as she is 95 and received injuries from a fall and will have to go to a intensive nursing home. I can not pay for this unless she can Quitclaim the property. I am her Durable power of attorney. We live in Texas. Can I Legally do this.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need an answer tonight please call me.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I'm afraid I'm a little confused. You said that your mother signed the property over to you in 2007. So why are you asking her to sign anything else?