Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Why am I being hassled by the County Court House like I am?

Customer Question

Why am I being hassled by the
Washington County Court House
like I am? All I did was walk over to the neighbors across the street to tell them they could park on my side of the street to keep them from walking from the Rit-Aide parking lot down here Jill
Hampton called the cops on me
and a cop hassled me to tell him
don't I remember him telling me not to go over there till I finally
Said I remembered when I didn't
he wouldn't let up till I told him I remembered when I didn't. I haven't even met him till that night the S.O.B. Me for trespassing hell they don't even have no Tresspassing sighs up
The judge put me on probation
for a year charged me a $400.00
fine and I have to have a mental
evaluation. It's Bull Crap can you tell me and tell me how to go about getting out of this mess
Almost two years ago she ran into
the brick and tore a chunk out of the brick, did $500.00 worth of
damage to moms car besides the
Brick being dammaged. What do I do?
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 15 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? It's very hard or us to answer a question like "what do I do" and provide you with helpful information. I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.