Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My four children were removed from my custody on November

Customer Question

my four children were removed from my custody on November 5th 2015 and today is a huge court hearing...the permancy hearing and is it at all possible to get legal help in just a few hours
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: missouri
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: just hear say and I called 911 last yer for help I was suicidal and didn't wanna take my life and was told I was doing the wrong thing and they took my kids!
JA: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?
Customer: no
JA: Okay. Let's try this again. How can I help you? Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 13 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I can assist and provide you with information or any any questions which you may have but legal representation is not possible, at this time.