Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

What is the definition of a dog run, mn. manager of our gov

Customer Question

what is the definition of a dog run
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: mn.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: manager of our gov subsidized apartment building is forcing us to take our dogs out to a dog run and not use puppy pads, after using them for 5 years.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there any thing like being grandfathered in? my dog is 9 nlbs and no hair on her tummy. she has only used pads and very succesfully
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I paid a deposit for her and there is no reason for this to change. Will the cats need to go out in a cat run, or maybe I will get a litter box for her.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no file or reports
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

what is the definition of a dog run

Response 1: "Urban Dictionary" defines a dog run as a dedicated area (usually enclosed by a fence) of a park where dogs may be exercised untethered (without a leash), which would otherwise be in violation of local leash laws. This definition incidentally is the generally accepted definition of a dog run.

Response 2: I am bit confused by this question. I thought we were dealing with dogs. Nevertheless, if the manager did not mention cats, then the cats will not be included in the "dog run."