Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

On April 18th 2015 I was run off the road while driving my

Customer Question

On April 18th 2015 I was run off the road while driving my motorcycle...I crashed hurting nobody else, died a couple times and brought back....Then in a med. induced coma for wks, a month in the hospital and another few months in rehab and out of work.....The Corvette driver didn't stick around after he saw my crash ....I hurt noone else but myself...tried to bail w/o hitting oncoming cars.....No police were on the scene...I was next to death on the road....had to be airvac'd to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center....A witness said he may have smelled beer on me..., actually I think he was a dr. that tried to bring me back to life....I was in a coma for 2 wks...and Montg. County Pa Police got my BAC level/blood results from the hospital w/o my consent....I never saw a court ordered warrant for them to obtain that...and def. w/o my permission....Is that legal? I believe something changed in that bs law, and I'm researching it....Kindly....let me know if you can put me on the right path...or I will find it on my own....Many thanks, ***** ***** - Enjoy the Fall season either way...
Joe McCarrick
SEI Investments, Oaks Pa (###) ###-#### or home (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  David C. Garner replied 1 month ago.

I will try and help. I am not sure exactly what you are asking. Is it whether or not the authorities can obtain your blood/alcohol results from the hospital?

Please let me know.

DCG