Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to file a motion to dismiss a civil case filed by my

Customer Question

i want to file a motion to dismiss a civil case filed by my wife (we are currently having a divorce). The civil case she opened in Washington DC where I live. i've drafted the motion but need an attorney to enter in contact with her to show good faith seeking relief. is this possible?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot represent you in any legal matter I am afraid, which means we cannot contact anyone on your behalf. If you need a local attorney for representation in that matter, please use the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org