Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I have a investment issue with 60,000 share of stock and

Customer Question

hello,i have a investment issue with 60,000 share of stock and 50,000 in cash gone
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 15 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 15 days ago.

Please explain your situation. Are you the victim of a boiler room scam?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I bought share of Arch Coal....they were in chapter 11 and coming out of there filing,,,,i had 60,000 shares and a total of 53,000 invested in the stock to sell at 4.00 ...the stock opened at 61 $ Arch ,,,but all my money and shares are gone..
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
can you please help me with this,,,when a call Arch Coal they give me a law firm #
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
my name is ***** ***** ,,,9103719622,,,,North Carolina...
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 15 days ago.

People who ask a question like yours typically are victims of a boiler room scam. This would appear that you actually made an investment.

I'm going to opt out for someone else who may know how to assist you under these circumstances.

Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. You will need to contact the company through which you purchased the shares - Schwab, etc. - to determine exactly what happened. Contacting the company whose shares you purchased won't be very helpful. The investment bank should be able to provide you with the guidance you need. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Could you also please take a moment to submit positive feedback so that I receive credit for assisting you.