Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

After drugging me and being hypnotized they took me ozzfest

Customer Question

after drugging me and being hypnotized they took me ozzfest san manuel 9 24 16 beat the hell out of me repeatedly
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you know who did this or for what purpose? Aside from your injuries, do you have any evidence (witnesses, physical evidence, etc...) that establish this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need help I'm notcrazy I'm so overwhelmed with this situation that idont know erveryone telling me to move and the police might help me I am on pre trial service for a grand jury indictment and feds kidnapped me took Pomona valley hospital after getting beatdown like 10 times by security or sherrifs

So to be clear, you're saying that this was the Feds drugged you, hypnotized you, took you to Ozfest, and then beat you? Do you have any evidence as to this fact and why they did this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My phone. Is tapped my name is ***** ***** I live in Azusa CA CAN TELL ME IF IT CAN BE RESEARCHED MY CIVIL RITES HAVE BEEN VIOLATED DO U THINK ISHOULD GO TO POLICE OR GET LAWYER COURT DATE NOV 8 THEY SET ME UP IN 2010 THEN HAD A GRAND JURY INDICTMENT IN MAY 2015 BUT DID NOT NOTIFY MY GOT PULLED OVER JUNE 2 2016 DETAYNED FOR QUESTIONS THEN ATF TOOK ME TO FED COURT HOUSE BEFORE I COULD TALK A LAWYER DONT THEY HAVE TO NOTIFY ME

I'm sorry, I'm just trying to get a handle on your case.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
THE DIDNT TAKE ME A FRIEND OF FAMILY DID THIS IS HIS NAME STEVE MACORTER BETTER KNOWN AS UNCLE STEVE HES BEEN POISONING ME I HEARD SOMEONE WENT TO THE POLICE WITH AVIDEO OF HIM BRAGGING ABOUT TRYING TO KILL ME

I see. I don't think that I can assist you further with the civil rights claims, as that appears to be the primary matter that you're seeking assistance on. I was looking at this from an assault and battery matter by a private citizen. I will opt out and allow someone else to assist you further.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HELP ME FIND CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER THANK U SCOTTY WISH ME LUCK OK
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
First of all, you will need to make sure you have the actual evidence of who did this to you, because civil rights claims are very difficult even under the best of circumstances. Once you have gathered your evidence of these acts against you, then you can seek out a local civil rights attorney at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
The attorney will first evaluate your evidence and then will proceed both to assist you in filing a criminal civil rights claim against the responsible parties with the US Department of Justice and also by filing your civil suit in federal court.