LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

What if the email has a "confidentiality" claus at the

What if the email has a "confidentiality" claus at the bottom, from an attorney?

Hi Ron,

Thanks for asking for me.

The confidentiality notification is a warning to other attorneys that they may not view or share the contents of the email if it is not addressed to them. However, the confidentiality warning has no legal effect on you if you are not a licensed attorney.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, that will do it...thanks much!

Thank you for your kind words. They are very much appreciated. Unfortunately, your gratitude alone is not sufficient for me to be compensated for my having assisted you.

Please understand that in order for me to be credited, and paid, for having helped you, I need for you to positively rate my service to you by clicking on the rating stars located on your answer page---preferably 5-stars. It is that easy.

Thanks in advance.

I wish you the best,

Doug