Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

To the legal eagles there. t this time I have a two pronged

Customer Question

hi to the legal eagles there. t this time I have a two pronged area where I may need lawyers
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: One is to get out from credit card debt. The other is to find some sort of medical trust similar to NYSARC that will cover any large medical bills I may incur as time goes bye
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: When you say filed or reported, what do you mean?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well exactly how much this will cost me if I need I'm for an extended period of time and what I should be careful of was to tell what to who
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please tell me specifically what you'd with to discuss in regards ***** ***** of those things. I would very much appreciate all the background information that you can provide as well. Thanks.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.