Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I filed for disability and have Myler disability

Customer Question

I filed for disability and have Myler disability representing me. I am unable to work full time and cannot get an RN job I am working as a home care aid and occasionally do a 1 hour nursing visit. I took out 49,000 from my qualified IRA and I paid a 15% penalty upon withdrawl and was told there is another 10% penalty at tax time.. between state and feds I will owe around 6,000. between my spouse and I our earned income is only 29,000 or will be for the year. what do I do I already cannot pay my bills?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I have been waiting for disability since 7/01/2015 and it will be at least another 11-13 months before my case is heard Michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the financial advisor gave the federal govt a 15% penalty at the time of withdrawl on the first 40,ooo and will do a 25% penalty on the last 9,000 that I requested today
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot work more than 20 hours weekly d/t disability
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 days ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you need to know?