Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I filed for disability and have Myler disability

Customer Question

I filed for disability and have Myler disability representing me. I am unable to work full time and cannot get an RN job I am working as a home care aid and occasionally do a 1 hour nursing visit. I took out 49,000 from my qualified IRA and I paid a 15% penalty upon withdrawl and was told there is another 10% penalty at tax time.. between state and feds I will owe around 6,000. between my spouse and I our earned income is only 29,000 or will be for the year. what do I do I already cannot pay my bills?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I have been waiting for disability since 7/01/2015 and it will be at least another 11-13 months before my case is heard Michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the financial advisor gave the federal govt a 15% penalty at the time of withdrawl on the first 40,ooo and will do a 25% penalty on the last 9,000 that I requested today
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot work more than 20 hours weekly d/t disability
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you need to know?

Doug