DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
89364048

I consulted a company (Strategic Debt Solutions llc) for

Customer Question

I consulted a company (Strategic Debt Solutions llc) for credit repair they took payments for full term of agreement with no results. After numerous attempts of getting the runaround I cancelled autopay to get a response, no one has attempted to contact me yet, it's been several months. I want to take legal action. Please help.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your awful experience. There are lots of problems with those debt management companies. You might want to contact your local attorney general's office and report them.

You can also sue them, how much did you pay them?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
$245.00 per month for about 2 yrs.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 month ago.

I googled that company and there are lots of complaints online about them. You could probably sue the owners for fraud too in addition to the company. The limit for small claims in Florida is $5,000. You might be better off just suing for $5k and doing it in small claims court.

But sometimes the County Prosecutor or Attorney General will get involved in those cases or are already involved in those cases so could be worth checking also.

Does that answer your question?