Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My kids father tricked me ointo coming out in texas with our

Customer Question

Hi my kids father tricked me ointo coming out in texas with our kids we where togethet for 7 years till he came to texas for 3 months and then cheatef on me i found out and wanted a answer why he was leaveing i stood infront of the door and he pushed me and i slalpped him we started to fight , he called the cops on me i was charged with family assult i dont understand really why , but now hes trying to take my kids away my kids are everything hes hide them from me im not from texas im from california and my kids are always with me i have proof that i take care of them in california hes tooken my personal information and also wont give it back and im co signer on the lease of the apartment hes in what shoulf i do to get my kids
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What happened to the family assault case? Are the charges still pending?