Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Need help writing the language for my nonprofit because I'll

Customer Question

Need help writing the language for my nonprofit because I'll be applying for 501 status...the distribution of assets and the statement of purpose.The organization will be to fund treatment for addicts, awareness, and post-rehab support (that's the gist).Further details supplied when I get a quote. Will tip.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

I am licensed to practice in IN and have experience in 501 (c)(3). As I cannot quote cost because that is all handled by the website. We experts are independent contractors who simply respond to the inquiries.The best way to go about this would be for you to accept my offer of premium service which will get us to the telephone conference stage. Then what we do from that point on can be worked out, but I can get you moving in the right direction for very little cost.