Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

I couldn't log in but I am ready with a new password. Re

Customer Question

I couldn't log in but I am ready with a new password. Re Oxford Club Investments; Alexander Green is the Leader. Carol March
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Leander Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No because I forgot my former pass word.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 15 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 15 days ago.

We get many inquiries about The Oxford Club. The club publishes a newsletter that deals with economic and investment issues. The company has been around since 2001 and is an affiliate of Stansberry Associates Investment Research.

The Better Business Bureau has been aware of Oxford Club since its very beginnings. On a scale from A to F, the BBB has given Oxford Club an A+ rating. It doesn't get better than that. You can see the review and read the complaint history. I have linked you to it.

So this is a legitimate company that has an excellent industry reputation. The BBB has had complaints about them, but none of the complaints involve the company promoting any type of a scam.

That said, economic and investment advice isn't an exact science. And depending upon your own knowledge in that area, you may find some of their publications much less useful than others. They can be too sophisticated for the casual investor, for example, or too simplistic for the experienced one. There is also no guarantee that by following any one person's investment advice that you're going to make a fortune. If there were, we would all be very, very rich.

But are they scammers? No.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 14 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.