Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have an insurance policy that I never signed. It was over

Customer Question

I have an insurance policy that I never signed. It was over the phone. Is this still a legal document Massachusetts mass my daughter was involved in an accident never listed on the insurance policy we were never told she had to be
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Good morning Joe. Were your payments accepted? And, was your daughter driving a car insured on this policy and was she driving with your permission? Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

I just wanted to let you know that I will be away at a meeting for the next hour or so. Should you have a follow up while I’m away, I will address it immediately upon my return. Thank you in advance for your patience. I apologize for any inconvenience.