Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I would like to appeal the circuit court to reinstate my

Customer Question

I would like to appeal the circuit court to reinstate my Foid card. I was convicted of unlawful restraint in Il over 35 years ago, in 1978. I appealed to the state of Il and was denied and told to appeal the court in Henry county. I don't know where to go to find a lawyer or to get the right forms. Can you give me any advice.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Illinois. Henry county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I filed with the Illinois state police to get my Foid card back and was denied, and told to petition the circuit court in Henry county
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the felony was April,1978 30 months probation was the sentence. I have letters of reference that were written up. I have worked and retired after 30 years, raised a family and have had no tickets since then
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Were your state and Federal firearms rights restored?