Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am hoping to get legal advice on my rights as a

Customer Question

Hi, I am hoping to get legal advice on my rights as a grandmother?
Thank you!
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good morning Melinda,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $5 more I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What state do your grandchildren live in?

2. Are you being prevented from visiting them? If so by who?

3. Have your grandchildren ever lived in your home? If so when was that?

4. How much time have you spent with them in their lives? Please describe the relationship you have with them.

5. You say you haven't tried anything legally. What have you tried?

Thanks in advance,

Doug