LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.

I need a lawyer to contact facebook. I've tried every option

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to contact facebook. I've tried every option available to contact Facebook with no results. I need page removed but do not remember old email and password, it's been many years.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 15 days ago.

Good morning Adrienne,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Please understand that retaining an attorney will not result in Facebook providing you access to your old account. While you may have forgotten your old email and password, Facebook has an online application that will allow you to designate a new email address and reset your password ***** you can prove that the account you are trying to access belongs to you.

I just tried it using my name and was able to easily progress through the system to re-establish contact with my account. Here is a link to the start page for you to re-establish contact with your account and page:

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Unfortunately, this info did not help me. I was able to find this info myself as I mentioned in my first response that I already went through every facebook help icon available. I wanted more legal advice as to how to reach facebook. I don't understand how they can get away with not being directly contacted for issues surrounding their product. Do you have any other suggestions?