legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed
63726236

I LENT A FRIEND 200.00 AS SHE STATED TO ME SHE COULD NOT PAY

Customer Question

I LENT A FRIEND 200.00 AS SHE STATED TO ME SHE COULD NOT PAY HER BILLS THAT MONTH. MONTHE OF JULY. WHEN A GAVE HER THE CHECK SHE DEPOSITED IT VIA A MOBILE APP. THIME WENTBY AND SHE NEVER BROUGHT UP THE FACT SHE QWED ME MONEY BUT WENT TO WALMART AND SPENT MONEY FOR THNGS FOR HER OR THE HOUSE.
ONE DAY OUT OF THE BLUE SHE SEND ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME HOW BAD OFA FRIEND IWAS AS WHEN SHE WAS SICK THAT WEEK I DID NOT CALL AS SHE WAS ALWAYS IN BED SLEEPING DUE TO MIGRAINES?? WHICH I FEEL ARE NOTHN MORE THEN A TOOL SHE USED TO GET OUT OFWORK AT HOME. THEIR HOME HAS JUNK PILEDALSMOST TO THE CELING.
I LIVED THEIR FOR 8 MONTHS AND DID MY BEST TO TRY TO CLEAN UP THE PLACE
I LEFT HER ALONE AS SHE WAS ALWYS TO SICK TO TALK.
SHE WROTE ME A NASTY NOTE TELLING ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HER AS FRIEND DONT HAVE TO BE INVITED TO COME TO ONE AID. JST DID MONTHS WITH NO TIME OFF.I WAS TIRED OF BEING SPOKEN TO AS A SLAVE. I AM A RETIRED MILITARY OFFICER AND 4 COMBAT TOURS.
SHE CALLS ME ONE NIGHT AND CALLED ME A FRAUD AS SHE COULD NOT FIND PROPRTY RECORDS IN SC WHER I LIVE...I HAD ALL MY ASSETS PUT IN MY GF NAME AS I WAS GOING THRU COUT FOR A WHITE COLLOR CRIME.THE THNGS IN HER NAME ARE FAMILY AIRLMS AND MEMORIES.
THE COURT KNOW OFALL MY PROPERTY AND DUE TO THE FACT SHE WAS AT THE COURT HOSE X 2 LOOKING FOR MY RECORDS..WHY
I BROKE OFF ALL CONVERSTION AND WOLD NOT ANSWER HER CALLS OR EMAILS.
I DID CALL HER THE DAY SHE SAID IWASNO LONGER A FRIEND I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK. SHE SAID SHE DID NOT HAVE IT AND WAS GOING TO PAY ME WHEN SCHOOL STARTED IVT. WELL I THINK THE GRANTS CAME IN AND I STILL NO MONEY
IHAD A LEGAL SHIELD ATTORNEY WRITE HER A LETTER DEMANDING PAYMENT.. SHE TOLD HER I WOULD NEVER SEE IT.
THIS LADY OVER 25 PLLSA DAY SOME CONTROLLED DRUGS TOGEHER AND KLOOPIN ALL TOGETHER. MOS OF THE TIME SHE LOADED.
I AM A VETERAN AND WANT TO MAKE SURE THIS CASE IS AIR TIGHT. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE MONEY ITS THE PRINCILE THA CLOUNTS. SHE WAS A TRUSTEEFOR A GIRL ON SSDI..SHE SLEP ON THE COUCH AND PAID 300.00 A MONTH.OR MORE
SHE THEN SAID THAT I OWE HER MONEY AS SHE BOUGHT ME 40.00 WORK OF GOODWLL THNGS WHEN I WAS RELEASED FORM MY TERM IN PRISON.
I BOUGHT ALL THE FOOD FOR 4 PEOPLE..COOK GREAT MEALS.. ISPENT 60 TO 70 DOLLORS A DAY FEEDING THEM , ALL THE MONEY CAME FROM MY SSI. I GUESS WE CLD GO AFTER THAT AS ALL THE CHARGES ARE ON MY KROGERS CHARGES.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK SHE NEEDS TOREPAY THE GIRL WHO SHE MADE SLEEP ON THE COUCH, AND USING HER ROOM AND BOARD TO THE MAX.
SHE IS IN MY MEDICAL OPION ADDUCT, SHE GETS HER DRUGS VIA A TAT ARTIST AND KIDS FROM IVT.
I WANT TO EXPOSE HER FOR WHAT SHE IS AND GE MY 200.00 BACK ALL IN ONE LUMP SUM AS SHE GOT IT ALL THA WAY. SHE CALL ME A FRAUD AND MY GF IN CHARLESTON A HIGH CLASS WHORE.
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ORDO THS PRO BONO AS ALL I LIVE ON IS SSI. I AM STAYING IN THE VALUE PLACE X TO DPON HOSPITAL WO A CAR.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW, ALL I HAVE IS A COPY OF THE LETTER WE SENT AND A COPY OFTHE CHECK
PLEASE HELP THIS VE. IAM TIRED OF COMBAT WITH ANYONE.
THANK YOU
***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
IF I GO TO SMALL CLAINS WHAT FORMS DO I NEED . IF I WIN CAN I ASK FOR HER TO PAY ALL COURT COST.
CAN I PUT LIENS ON HER CAR OR HOME?
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 1 month ago.

I am very sorry to hear this and can't imagine your frustration.

As for the girl that slept on the couch, only she, or her legal representative, can bring a lawsuit on her behalf. If a person was to act as trustee and violated the fiduciary duty that accompanies that position, the individual harmed is the only person that has "legal standing" to sue- only that person can file a lawsuit.

As for the other incidents, I am sorry to hear of this; so here is a manual regarding small claims, and on page 24 is a complaint for money owed.

This is the proper court for cases up to $6,000.

A person can sue for the debt owing based on breach of contract.

An agreement must contain four essential elements to be regarded as a contract. If any one of them is missing, the agreement will not be legally binding.
1. Offer
2. Acceptance
3. Intention (meeting of the minds)
4. Consideration (fair value exchanged)

A contract can be written, verbal, or implied (based on the party's conduct)

For breach of a contract, the plaintiff is compensated by the defendant paying for the damages (iemoney loaned and not repaid).

Also, if a person takes advantage of a senior citizen, that can be a case of "elder financial exploitation". This occurs when a person uses their position of trust to take advantage of the senior's financial situation, benefitting from it. This can be reported here

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Expert:  legalgems replied 1 month ago.

The court can award actual damages, as mentioned above, and court costs. And yes, if one gets a judgment, they can collect it by wage garnishment, putting a lien on house/cars, even accessing bank accounts.