Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

How does a NO CONTACT or last, My wife and I figure we could

Customer Question

How long does a NO CONTACT or last, My wife and I figure we could just wait it out rather than deal with the simple minded States Atty. It's out of Dupage County IL
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

They last up to two years pursuant to 740 ILCS 22/216. The court can then consider whether a new order should be entered for another two years.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.