Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I recently have a wage garmisment against me when trying to

Customer Question

I recently have a wage garmisment against me when trying to get legal advice ran out of time judgment was from CA back in1997,and again now 2007 they bought it to OR and didn't know about it until 2016.,at hearing the judge didn't really didn't let me explain the sisution I purushed a home in2013,it was never on my credit report,didn't get any notice that I even owed this company money.there are a lot of questions I have some of the facts just don't make since. Please help.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is filing a chapter 7 bankruptcy my old way to stop garment .I fell the pros has failed and is unfair I didn't even know I owed them money ,the is something that is wrong summons they have on me is invaild never revived the summons from CA
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

No, it's not although it is the most effective way to stop it.

Were you aware you were being sued in CA? In other words, were you served with papers, etc?