Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I volunteered through a non profit. i was banned for one

Customer Question

i volunteered through a non profit. i was banned for one year because the management conspired to say i stole time ,when in reality i was doing color tests for a paying customer,i also complained about hazardous material that was left exposed and not cleaned up for three weeks after i cleaned it up and complained about the shop tech I was locked out,membership in good standing was cancelled with no refund or reason, money was removed from my account which was a sale through the non profits profit gallery? I kept my word and stayed away for one year, then when i called it took five days to get through to the director who said he would get a restraining order to keep me out, i am now under the epa whistleblower protection as the shop director is being investigated while being vindictive and and obstructing and hiding wrongdoing co mingling monies and not twlling the truth about hazardous material exposure.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 18 days ago.
I am so sorry to hear that. I would also suggest filing a lawsuit on grounds of harassment, wrongful termination, and retaliation. You need to hire an experienced whistleblower protection attorney